Friday, October 1, 2010

You made me do this.

I never unloved you, you know that
Even now, I still do
But what's love if it’s all about lies?
I’ve realized, it's not love after all...
We have to learn things separately,
And I know you can be happy without me
Because you chose that life over the one that we used to have,
And I hope you won't regret it.
Though I wish you will...
I already miss you, but who cares?
You don't love me anymore.
Even if you told me you do,
WHY IS IT THAT I CAN'T FEEL?
I feel more hurt than loved, and that's really scary...
I know I’ve hurt you with my words and I’ve scared you, every bit of you...
I don't want to do that, but you made me do it...
Worst, YOU PUSHED ME AWAY.
I don't regret what I’ve done because I know it’s for us...
Today may not be the time for us, or maybe even tomorrow isn't right...
But I’ll be happy just the same if you will learn because of me...
For now, let's live the way we chose to live...
Yours is without me,
and mine is without you.
---
*reblogged from my very old Multiply site, posted long long ago...

2 comments:

  1. this is good. very good. malungkot nga lang pero maganda. pansin mo, iyong mga malulungkot pa ang mga magaganda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! :) I just saw this today, thanks, Mark! :) It means a lot that a good poet like you liked my blog! :D And yeah, bakit nga ba mas inspired magsulat pag malungkot. Tsk. Haha. But, smile! :)

    ReplyDelete

May gusto ka bang sabihin?